MENORCA LUXURY BROKER.SL.U has established as a payment policy that the client must pay 40% of the price of their reservation on the day it is made to confirm it. Important: the company will not close the reservation until the first payment has been made. The remaining 60% will be paid 30 days before arrival. In case you want to pay the entire rent in advance, it can also be done. The payment methods are the following: bank transfer, card, bizum and PayPal. Extras The extras will be paid the same day of the rental, although the client reserves the right to pay them in advance.